Here’s what you need…
- Great customer service skills – you’re our public face.
- A full UK driving licence (max 6 points).
- If you have held your licence for under 2 years, you must have no penalty points at all on your licence.
- Should you have an EU driving licence you will need to get this transferred to a UK licence.
- To be 18 or over with the right to work in the UK for at least 18 months if you hold a PCV licence or at least 30 months if we are going to train you.
- The ability to work shifts – as our industry operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For Health and Safety reasons we need to have some restrictions on the height of our drivers, therefore if you are under 5 foot 4 inches (163cm) or over 6 foot (183cm) in height you may be required to have an on-vehicle assessment.
- Weigh under 23 stone.
Please note that some of the conditions at Ash Grove, Lea Interchange and Walthamstow Avenue may vary from those listed above due to the recent acquisition of this business.